Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mirror Mirror...

Me and my person go to this big store sometimes where they have lawn mowers and toilets and big pieces of wood and garbage cans and rugs and light bulbs and so many cool things. It's full of so much stuff to sniff and I love it there. Sometimes when I go inside the people who work there all yell my name, "Jhumpa", and my tail wags sooo fast.

But what was so great the other day was that I saw someone sitting on a shelf who looked just like me! I stopped and sniffed and sniffed and sniffed. I couldn't believe my eyes. Sort of like the first time I looked in the thing called a mirror and saw myself. Like magic!

Here is me and my mirror friend:


Here's another:

And one more:
I was so happy to find my mirror friend. I can't wait to visit him next time I go to the store with the lawn mowers and wood and toilets...And my mirror friend!!!

Love, Jhumpa Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment