Saturday, March 1, 2008

Beauty has its price

Today started out as a good day - I went to Pit Ed class and got to meet a nice camera guy (I dig camera guys) who wanted to take pictures of me and talk to the Nice Lady who I live with. This was fun until I got bored and saw a soft foam-looking thing on the camera that looked like a fun thing to chew on, so while they were talking away I decided to jump up and grab it.

I guess that screwed up the sound because it was the microphone. Whoops. I don't know why they make expensive audio equipment that looks like a dog toy, but I guess dogs don't design these things.

Anyway, after the interview I finished class and went to lunch with other cool dogs - Millie, Lola, Muggy and Ted Baby (who by the way is embarrassed by his name and wants to be called something manlier like Thor. I know, but I promised I'd let everyone know).

Anyway, I thought this was the best day ever until we got home and Nice Lady told me it was time for a Day of Beauty. This sounded really fun until I realized that she meant a BATH!

I hate baths! Can you tell how much I hate them? Nice Lady tried to make it better with a rubber duck, but I wasn't going to give her the satisfaction of enjoying anything about this horrible experience.

OK, I do actually like to grab the towel when she dries me off, but still. Baths suck! Although I got to go into my big kennel afterward with a peanut butter Kong (my favorite) and my bedding was all changed and new. I like the smell of dog butt and dead things as much as the next dog, but even I admit that my bedding was kind of smelly.

Anyway, that was my day. Hopefully this Day of Beauty thing only comes around once in awhile.

-Hector

No comments:

Post a Comment