Saturday, March 22, 2008

Copy Cat

Since the Wonderful People came and broke me out of that yucky jail cell, I have experienced lots of new things.  

All the new things are really great but it gets kind of overwhelming at times.  There is just so much to see and hear that sometimes I get all mixed up and scared and my body gets stuck. My people help me a lot and remind me that I should look at them instead of trying to see everything, but my biggest help of all is my big sister, Lulu. When I'm not sure what to do I look at her, and she makes me feel much better.  

Lulu is very clever and knows lots of things and never seems scared.  My people tell me she is a Canine Good Citizen, and that they hope I will be one someday, too. I'm going to study very hard because once I’m a Canine Good Citizen, I will be smart and brave, just like Lulu.

I love to copy Lulu, because everything she does is the best. She has shown me lots of things like how to lie on the couch with style, 
 












how to chew toys, 













and how to sunbathe.


If I keep copying her, I know I will be brave one day.

Thank you, Lulu, for being the best big sister any little dog could ever want.

No comments:

Post a Comment