Saturday, March 8, 2008

Busy Bee

Hi! Hi! I’m Grace. Hi!

Ooooo isn’t this fun. Everything is new and well, fun. I have a red ball that I love to play with and I love to watch the birds and butterflies and I love my red ball and my housemate Dutch and tennis balls and I love my red ball and, oops! I’m repeating myself. Heehee! Oooo this is fun!

I am happy to be in a cozy home and I love walks and chew toys and soft beds and treats and my red ball and Dutch and, oops! Heehee!

Wow! Isn't the world a big, beautiful place filled with so much to see, do, eat, smell, hear, it keeps my brain so busy, busy. Sometimes, they call me a busy bee at my house, but I have a lot of experiences to catch up on and oooooo it's so much fun!


Ummm, I don’t talk about before ‘cause, well, it sucked. So that’s all I’m gonna say about that. Ppppbbbbbbllllllttttt! (raspberry sound…Heehee!)


Where’s Dutch and my red ball, and my treats, and, and, and

No comments:

Post a Comment